Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year, New Me

I have been a bad boy.

I started this blog because I desperately needed an outlet. I found something I liked to write about that I felt I had good credentials to write about (more or less) and could have a unique opinion on. Unfortunately, it fell by the wayside far quicker than I expected, a victim of a busier-than-expected year in addition to my own fickle and oft-indecisive nature.

But NO MORE!

My New Year's Resolution for this year is to write more. Regularity is key to getting me to do this, and I work better on assignment than on inspiration. So, I will be participating in some blogathons to get back into the habit of writing again. Then, more in-depth writing will come.

Or, at least, that's the hope.

I know I don't really have any "regular" readers at this point - at least, I don't think I do - but consider this post a missive going forward (in case people wonder what a Dance On Film blog is doing not doing much writing about Dance On Film) as well as a division between Old Me and New Me.

As they say... To infinity... AND BEYOND!

No comments:

Post a Comment